In 1961 manufacturer A.P. Hansen founded Cormall by, producing a simple steel plate grinding mill, which led to further developments.
Today the company is led by the second generation, Peter E. Hansen and Jens J. Hansen. Cormall has its head office in Sønderborg, southern Denmark, from where the activities are organized. The main area of activity is within diet mixers for cattle feeding, straw processing machinery and biomass technology.
Since the beginning of the 1970 Cormall has specialized in constructing mixers for cattle feed.
In the 1990´s Cormall developed the control system and equipment so that the mixer can be used for full automatically feeding, which has been a big advance for the customers.
The technology was developed in 1970 to produce feeding for cattle. Since then the technology has grown, especially in the industry sector, where it is used for a variety of productions:
- Building materials, chip-boads of straw and for insulation boards
- Fuel such as straw pellets, briquettetes or lose material
- Biological processes for instance, mushroom production, biogas,
- Animal bedding with the production of dustless straw packets for
- Mixing chopped straw, hay, molasses & minerals to produce hors feed
- Biological packets for shipments etc.
Through the years Cormall has delivered equipment to all of these areas and
has a big experience and knowhow.
Read about our general conditions here:
Terms and conditions
Read about our standard ISO 12944-5 category C2 here:
Read about our ISO 13849-1 here: